Established Member
engin33ring_eagle

Help.....

First I'd like to thank everyone here for all of their help. I've gone from EQ 590 (Dec/Jan) to EQ 662 (Yesterday).

Now I was hoping you guys can help me with selecting a CC that I would have a good chance of getting approved for. I have two old CC's that went bad in 2003 from BofA and HSBC and I want to start establishing my own credit

I have a car loan for 5K, AU on a CC with 13k, Macy's $300 limit, (no baddies), Util around 20%.

Inquires EX 4, EQ 2, TU 1 (opened up a few checking accounts and didn't know they do hard inq... sad to be me. =(

Also, I have 4 paid collections accounts (also from 2003 and have sent GW letters..... hoping for good news)

Frequent Contributor
moondog7324

Re: Help.....

Is that 20% UTIL on just the Macy's card- or also on the AU card? How old is the Macy's card?
Established Member
engin33ring_eagle

Re: Help.....

I completely forgot to mention. I'm also AU on AMEX.

The 20% Util it on all cards combined. it's something like 18% or so.  The macy's card is just one month old.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}