Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help

Hello i need more adviceSmiley Mad I just got off the phone with credit one bank and they have yet to increase my CL i did however just get approved for a orchard bank and looked and recieved a CLI already of 200 dollars !!yeah!! but okay , should i just do a balance transfer from the credit one card limit is only 200.00 and close it or sock draw it im not sure.. i don't want to lower my score any more My credit explanation says i have applied too too much credit but my goal as i said before is to get to a 630 any advice, also i wanted to get the HSBC cash and fly does anyone know the convert policy or how i can get this card without running my credit report.or the minimum score needed.

One more questions my long time goal is to get a walmart card because ijust had alittle one i wanted to only use for small stuff like diapers or a little outfit does any know the minimum score needed
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help

poorcredit2010 wrote:
Hello i need more adviceSmiley Mad I just got off the phone with credit one bank and they have yet to increase my CL i did however just get approved for a orchard bank and looked and recieved a CLI already of 200 dollars !!yeah!! but okay , should i just do a balance transfer from the credit one card limit is only 200.00 and close it or sock draw it im not sure.. i don't want to lower my score any more My credit explanation says i have applied too too much credit but my goal as i said before is to get to a 630 any advice, also i wanted to get the HSBC cash and fly does anyone know the convert policy or how i can get this card without running my credit report.or the minimum score needed.

One more questions my long time goal is to get a walmart card because ijust had alittle one i wanted to only use for small stuff like diapers or a little outfit does any know the minimum score needed

MIght want to have a mod move this to CC forum. If you do not want to lower your score, pump your brakes on applying to moer CC's. Do not close out your CC either as that will lower your score.

Message 2 of 5
tonsers
Frequent Contributor

I would suggest that you not close a card *unless* it has fees.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

my credit one card does have fees should i do a transfer balance or pay it down, i can't get a cli with salute, imagine or credit one bank, any suggestions
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably your scores are just a little too low.

Work on getting that balance down. High balances can make CCCs shy when it comes to approving CLIs.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.