Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 359
Registered: ‎04-28-2012
0

Helpful AAoA calculator site

I usually use the Seemly calculator site but it didn't seem to be working for me tonight.  I just found a better one though, and I wanted to share it here.  I did a quick forums search and I didn't see any posts about it, so hopefully this isn't a repost!

 

AAoA Calculator

TU: 755 (5/13/15) | EQ: 758 (6/1/15) | EX: 765 (6/1/15)

Cap1 Quicksilver, $4,750 (4/2012); Discover IT, $10,000 (10/2012); Chase Amazon Rewards, $7,600 (10/2012); AMEX Hilton HHonors, $15,000 (11/2012); AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, $15,000 (01/2013); Barclaycard Arrival+, $10,000 (07/2013); Chase Hyatt, $7,000 (09/2013)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,431
Registered: ‎04-04-2013
0

Re: Helpful AAoA calculator site

I just use an excel spreadsheet. It even automatically updates itself each day Smiley Wink


Established Contributor
Posts: 600
Registered: ‎10-30-2013
0

Re: Helpful AAoA calculator site


Themanwhocan wrote:

I just use an excel spreadsheet. It even automatically updates itself each day Smiley Wink


This. Found a template online.

Works perfectly. 



Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 359
Registered: ‎04-28-2012
0

Re: Helpful AAoA calculator site


H4LO wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

I just use an excel spreadsheet. It even automatically updates itself each day Smiley Wink


This. Found a template online.

Works perfectly. 


This site is Excel based.  And for those of us without MS Office, it's super helpful!

TU: 755 (5/13/15) | EQ: 758 (6/1/15) | EX: 765 (6/1/15)

Cap1 Quicksilver, $4,750 (4/2012); Discover IT, $10,000 (10/2012); Chase Amazon Rewards, $7,600 (10/2012); AMEX Hilton HHonors, $15,000 (11/2012); AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, $15,000 (01/2013); Barclaycard Arrival+, $10,000 (07/2013); Chase Hyatt, $7,000 (09/2013)
Established Contributor
Posts: 600
Registered: ‎10-30-2013
0

Re: Helpful AAoA calculator site

[ Edited ]

isoldmyatlas wrote:

H4LO wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

I just use an excel spreadsheet. It even automatically updates itself each day Smiley Wink


This. Found a template online.

Works perfectly. 


This site is Excel based.  And for those of us without MS Office, it's super helpful!


For those that do have it and want to use it offline....

https://mega.co.nz/#!jh5D1AZJ!MXkzGGtWpGXCpDNxPFPKzz9XBWAELK-UrhEfsExCcHA



Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Moderator
Posts: 27,207
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Helpful AAoA calculator site


H4LO wrote:

isoldmyatlas wrote:

H4LO wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

I just use an excel spreadsheet. It even automatically updates itself each day Smiley Wink


This. Found a template online.

Works perfectly. 


This site is Excel based.  And for those of us without MS Office, it's super helpful!


For those that do have it and want to use it offline....

https://mega.co.nz/#!jh5D1AZJ


Couldn't open link

Established Contributor
Posts: 600
Registered: ‎10-30-2013
0

Re: Helpful AAoA calculator site


09Lexie wrote:

H4LO wrote:

isoldmyatlas wrote:

H4LO wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

I just use an excel spreadsheet. It even automatically updates itself each day Smiley Wink


This. Found a template online.

Works perfectly. 


This site is Excel based.  And for those of us without MS Office, it's super helpful!


For those that do have it and want to use it offline....

https://mega.co.nz/#!jh5D1AZJ


Couldn't open link


Fixed. Sorry!



Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Moderator
Posts: 27,207
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Helpful AAoA calculator site


H4LO wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

H4LO wrote:

isoldmyatlas wrote:

H4LO wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

I just use an excel spreadsheet. It even automatically updates itself each day Smiley Wink


This. Found a template online.

Works perfectly. 


This site is Excel based.  And for those of us without MS Office, it's super helpful!


For those that do have it and want to use it offline....

https://mega.co.nz/#!jh5D1AZJ


Couldn't open link


Fixed. Sorry!


 

no problem!  Thank you. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,628
Registered: ‎03-24-2013
0

Re: Helpful AAoA calculator site

only problem op is that it was made in 2012 so when i type a date the month is negative. easy to fix just not as easy as using a normal excel spreadsheet
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$10,000---------$10,750----------$5,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 761
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.