Frequent Contributor
JMills

Henri Bendel and Younkers

Has anyone on here got a Henri Bendel card or Younkers? Did you get it through the shopping cart trick, or actually had to apply? If you did what were your scores
Contributor
mygoal750

Re: Henri Bendel and Younkers

I got a Younkers card in August.  I applied in store, per the salesman's pitch.  Wasn't sure if I'd be approved as I just closed on my mortgage refi in July.  Per TU, my score in August was 743.  Was instantly approved for $2,000.  Once I was approved, I got 20% off everything for the first day.  You may want to check to see if that 20% off (the first day you have the account) will still be valid on Black Friday (November 29).  If so, apply in store, and if approved, you can take advantage of great discounts!  when i was approved, they gave me a receipt and little folder with all the disclosures, and I had to show that to get the addtional 20% off. 

Frequent Contributor
JMills

Re: Henri Bendel and Younkers

Thank You, there is no Younkers close to me. I'm in South Florida, But this is one of the cards that is service through Comenity Bank, hence I was thinking if anyone has ever gotten through the shopping cart trick or any other ways. You hear the popular ones like VS, Express, Etc. Younkers has some nice stuff, it reminds me of Macys

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+