Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here's A Question For You

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's A Question For You

If you could only keep ONE of your cards, which would it be and why? (I'm assuming everyone on here has multiple cards).

For me, it would have to be my PenFed Gold.  Great limit , low fixed APR and the best service anywhere.  It's kind of strange I have it because I really don't believe in having cards that don't give some sort of rewards back.  However, I suppose I would make an exception with this one.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Here's A Question For You

I would keep my Citi Platinum Select. Good enough limit for me($6k), easy to work with, always low BT offers, and a 7.99% fixed APR.
Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

USbank Signature!!
Huge Credit line, decent rate, Great rewards and fabulous customer service
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I had only one cc to keep I'd keep my Citi CashReturns, Discover More, and my WaMu! lol

(don't make me choose. I love them all)
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU, b/c they offer great lines and great customer service......
Message 5 of 8
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Bank of America WorldPoints Visa.  I have a 7.9% Fixed APR and a $47,000 credit limit.  It's also one of my older accounts, opened in May, 1987.  I also like the customer service support I receive from Bank of America.   
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
If I had only one cc to keep I'd keep my Citi CashReturns, Discover More, and my WaMu! lol

(don't make me choose. I love them all)

Well I have to add Citi Diamond Preferred I just learned I was approved for.

So now it's: WaMu Platinum Visa; Citi CashReturns, Citi Diamond Preferred, and Discover More. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

psychic wrote:
Bank of America WorldPoints Visa.  I have a 7.9% Fixed APR and a $47,000 credit limit.  It's also one of my older accounts, opened in May, 1987.  I also like the customer service support I receive from Bank of America.   

Wow. $47K CL. All my cards combined, I dont think I have CL of $47K.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.