Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here we go APP spree results....EDITED 3-27 TO SHOW WHERE THEY ALL PULLED

tag
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Here we go APP spree results....EDITED 3-27 TO SHOW WHERE THEY ALL PULLED

Okay so this afternoon I took my shiney new and improved scores for a drive around the the track:

Starting off with the following scores:

EXP  721  7 inq but 5 of them over a year and a half old

TU    725  3 inq (just took a inq for NFCU membership)

EQ    750  2 Inq

Total Util = less than 5%

I apped in the following order:    

1. Chase Freedom

2. Amex BCP

3. Discover IT

4. NFCU

Chase Freedom   was instant approval online for 2500.  I reconed the limit but got nervous and only asked for 3500.  Got it in two seconds!!

Amex BCP -         I really wanted this one so when it was instantly approved I nearly fell out of my chair.  2K limit.  Not gonna recon them cause...its amex!

Discover IT-          I like Discover so...Instant approval 2K.  I did not recon the limit cause I am not sure it can be can it? Anyone wants to chime in plese do.

NFCU -                 Apped for Their Flagship Siggy card and got 3-5 day message.  I am told that this is customary for the siggy and that I will be auto considered for a lesser card in the event it is not approved.  If they pulled EQ they saw a 750 score. Smiley Happy

HERE IS WHERE THEY PULLED MY REPORTS:

CHASE PULLED ONLY EXPERIAN

AMEX PULLED ONLY EXPERIAN

DISCOVER PULLED ONLY EQUIFAX

NFCU PULLED TU FOR MEMBERSHIP

NFCU PULLED BOTH TU AND EQUIFAX FOR FLAGSHIP VISA (YES THEY PULLED TWO TU REPORTS IN 24 HOURS! **bleep**!!!)

I AM NOW RESIDING IN THE GARDEN!!! 

I cannot thank everyone here enough!  When I came here about a month or so ago, I was in the final stages of trying to clean up my files.  My scores went from low 600's to what you see here today in that short time.  I bought down util and challenged anything remotely neg and forced the final bad I had off my reports.  I even updated all my personal information to be current.

I never could have done this without everyone's help here.  I simply would not have known what to do. 

I want to especially thank 09Lexie, Webhopper and Dodgeball for their patience and willingness to answer my private messages.  You guys/gals rock and I owe you my heartfelt thanks.  Thank you!!

Someone hand me a bucket, shovel and some gloves please.

This is definitely a happy dance day...see below: Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

photo KittenJig.gif

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Here we go APP spree results....

Congrats! That's a nice mix of good cards.

Message 2 of 35
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy  Good job. You got very good cards.

Ron.

Message 3 of 35
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 35
soILseminole
Contributor

Congrats Pilotdude! Great cards there...and that Amex will be $6K in no time!

Current: |MyFico TU-766| |MyFico EQ-737| |Amex EX-736| (May '13)
Message 5 of 35
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Well done PilotDude! I am so happy for you!

Totally owe you a debt of gratitude 09Lexie!!

Thanks again!!

Yea...when they told me 2k, my first thought (other than HOLY CRAP I GOT IT) was 3xCLI in 61 days.

I would read the guide now, but I am too amped up to absorb it.  I will read it tonight or tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 6 of 35
Goal850
Regular Contributor

Congrats and nice cards!

Message 7 of 35
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 35
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Congrats Pilotdude!  I also have the AMEX BCP.  Within about 20 mos I upgraded twice to end up with that card...never a HP.

You will love being a NFCU member...I even call them to say hello on Christmas, because I know someone is there working!  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 35
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Thanks all.

Yea I cannot believe how cool they are at NFCU!!  Its as if we have been buddies for years each time I get on the horn with them. 

Thats a new financial relationship I see lasting a long long time for me.

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.