Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hhonors for maldives

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hhonors for maldives

Want to plan a trip to maldives using my Hhonors points. Has anybody used Hhonors points at Conrad rengali?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Hhonors for maldives

FT has a 150-page thread discussing this property.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry but how do I find FT?
Message 3 of 8
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

<mod edit>  Sorry, we can't put direct links to that site here.

Message 4 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous, we can't provide a direct link here for what you're looking for, but if you do a simple Google search you'll easily find it.  When I searched just now it was actually the very first result.  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 8
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

I just looked at that resort and it looks like paradise!  Can MR and UR points be turned into HHonors points?

To OP: If you go to Hilton Rangali Islands page, it will give you the option of booking using HHonor points.

Message 6 of 8
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

I just looked at that resort and it looks like paradise!  Can MR and UR points be turned into HHonors points?

To OP: If you go to Hilton Rangali Islands page, it will give you the option of booking using HHonor points.

MRs can, but 1000 MRs become only 1500 HHonors points. It can be more economical to just buy some HHonors points when they go on sale for like 0.5 cpp each.

Or just book a revenue room. Premium rooms at high-end Hiltons can cost an absurd number of points...as in several hundred thousand HHonors points per night.

Message 7 of 8
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@wasCB14 wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

MRs can, but 1000 MRs become only 1500 HHonors points. It can be more economical to just buy some HHonors points when they go on sale for like 0.5 cpp each.

Or just book a revenue room. Premium rooms at high-end Hiltons can cost an absurd number of points...as in several hundred thousand HHonors points per night.

Yeah.. The cheapest for the above resort was 95K HHonors points per night (or $388.00 plus a TON of fees and taxes!)

I'm at 60K MR's on PRG right now. I'd have to run some numbers to see if buying the points would be worthwhile as some of the taxes drop off if paying with HHonors points.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.