Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All! Just checking in!

tag
CEOriginal
Contributor

Hi All! Just checking in!

Hello to all! I've been busy with grad school and haven't visited the site much in the past few weeks. 

Hope all credit journeys are doing well. To all of the newcomers, this is definitively the most helpful forum on the internet about credit, and I'd wager about ANY subject out there! No trolling, no negativity.. Just good-hearted people here to help. 

Thanks especially to myjourney and Lexie, and anyone else who answered all of my questions and helped me see the light! I've been gardening and watching my score increase! Hopefully within the next six months, I'll also see these CLs rise as well!

Have a great day to everyone! After all, it's HUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Hi All! Just checking in!

Gardening is the key for scores to rise, congrats! You also have a great day/evening.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Hi All! Just checking in!

@CEOriginal wrote:

Hello to all! I've been busy with grad school and haven't visited the site much in the past few weeks. 

Hope all credit journeys are doing well. To all of the newcomers, this is definitively the most helpful forum on the internet about credit, and I'd wager about ANY subject out there! No trolling, no negativity.. Just good-hearted people here to help. 

Thanks especially to myjourney and Lexie, and anyone else who answered all of my questions and helped me see the light! I've been gardening and watching my score increase! Hopefully within the next six months, I'll also see these CLs rise as well!

Have a great day to everyone! After all, it's HUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

Awwwh sucks don't get mushy on us Lol

Glad you are doing fine...AND KEEP UPDATING YOUR JOURNEYSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.