Valued Contributor
jamesdwi

Hi Ho Hi Ho Off to edit the spreadsheet again

Okay left the garden again but it was worth it, Applied for the 2 cards that I wanted got 2 approvals, for almost the cards I wanted.

Approved  Discover IT   CL $6500   still waiting on APR details

Approved Hilton HHonors® Visa ®Gold Card  CL $6000

Wanted the Citi Hilton HHonors Signature card but I guess it was too much to ask for with a 676 EX (that they pulled it was 686 when I got my AMEX Hilton Surpass)

Perhaps I can PC it later, I think I still qualify for the 40,000 HHonors pts.

Now off to the garden for 6 months perhaps longer.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSP 10k & Freedom 6.6k & Amtrak 4.6k, FNBO DISC 14.9k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 6k & Zync NPSL, Sally Mae5k Sams Club MC 10k, Paypal Extras MC 6k, CapOne QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 3.9k, Walmart 4.5k, Citi Simplicity 7k, HHonors Gold 1k (moved 5k CL to Simplicity), Discover IT 6.5k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP 12/15/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}