Did you mean: 

Hi guys, question regarding CSP!

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Hi guys, question regarding CSP!

@oztsvi wrote:

Hi guys!

I'm new to the community of MYOPIC, but I read your posts all the time and you guys are doing a great job helping people!

I have a question regarding CSP.

I have a credit history of 17 months, 5 cc

amex gold:npsl

amex green:npsl

cap oneSmiley Surprisedne card with $1500

cap one:second card with $750

discover it:$2000 

my 3 credit scores are all a little over 700

my utilization is 16%

my longest account is with capital one i have the amex for about 4 months both of them , and i just got my discover it.

On my equifax report i think i have 3 inquires , i understand that chase pulls from there i live in SO CALIFORNIA.

never missed a payment.

last time i tried applying for the CSP , i got denied i called recon twice they said i didn't have enough history.

i applied back in january of this year and back then i only had one card with capital one.

my question is like that: i want to try and apply again, should i wait for a few more months or i can just go ahead and apply right away?

btw i do have a bank account with chase.

thanks for your help, Oz.

Your AAoA is a bit low, so I'd garden some more. Even though some have been approved without it, an existing $5K limit is also beneficial. That is the reason I haven't app'ed for one as of yet.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 11 of 14
enharu
Super Contributor

i think you should be approved for the freedom.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 14
oztsvi
New Contributor

just applied for the freedom, instant approval for $3000 , i'll be in the garden until 2/14 then i will try CSP! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.