Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Trade Lines

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Hidden Trade Lines

The only hidden TL I have is PayPal credit. It doesn't factor into utilization AND it doesn't show up anywhere. I did take a HP on EQ for it which shows up. The line itself doesn't.
Message 11 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

PayPal Credit is well worth it IMO.. Wish I would of got onto the Diners train while it was still around, but probably wouldn't of gotten it at that time.. I would gladly pay the AF for that hidden TL with a pretty good APR and rewards as well

Message 12 of 16
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@ CC: Me too!!! If I had known then what I know now I would have app'ed for Diners.

Oh, forgot to mention: other creditors don't see history of payments on hidden TLs either
Message 13 of 16
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Newegg preferred is another hidden trade line, which is the same bank as paypal credit. Paypal credit is great, only one hard pull for me and does not report at all. Used it to pay my progressive insurance in full, saved 65 bucks by paying in full, and zero payments and interests for 6 months over $99 is awesome. 

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 14 of 16
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Message 15 of 16
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@JTC403 wrote:

Business Credit Cards 

They're not really hidden.  They don't show up on personal reports (unless delinquent) but they do show up on business reports.

IIRC the Palladium is hidden.

@Anonymous wrote:

So HIDDEN just totally don't show up at all? (I know, sounds like an obvious question, but humor me.) 

That is correct.

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

PayPal Credit is well worth it IMO.

I used it a lot when rebuilding but don't really use it anymore.  The 0% offers are nice when available but it's a small TL (compared to the other TL's I've picked up since I finished rebuilding) and has no rewards.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.