Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High limit Credit Cards...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: High limit Credit Cards...

In my personal experience I would say NFCU is going to give you your highest CL. Since you already have a NFCU CC it will just have to grow. Otherwise, I would say Amex or Discover. I have a USAA card and they gave me a 5k limit. Honestly, I make 70k a year and have an excellent credit mix and besides NFCU I can't seem to get past 5k starting limit. So it leads me to believe I need to let the ones I do have grow in the garden and in the future when I apply for other cards, I have a **bleep** of getting a higher SL. I think you should maybe apply for a Amex or Disco and then head to the garden.
Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know why it says "bleep" because I didn't type in a bad word lol but it was supposed to say chance.
Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't know why it says "bleep" because I didn't type in a bad word lol but it was supposed to say chance.

Thanks for clearing that up I kept putting a bad word in the bleep and nothing would fit.LOL

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.