Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High limit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: High limit cards

Yes, I have a business and personal relationship with US Bank.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

U.S. Bank is super great for those who have a relationship with them. Even back when my scores were high 600’s they gave me a Cash + Visa, and a reserve line. Then after it got above 700 I was Pre-Approved for a 15k Premier Line. It was instant and no docs needed. Recently I was approved for a personal loan.... no docs needed.

Call them. They usually have preapproval for current customers. I don’t usually get them online but I have them when I call.

I have over 50k exposure with them and my scores are in my sig. they use TU for me and I am usually around 775 or so. I have tons on INQs tho.

Another thing... their Altitude Visa is only for current customers and there is lots of info on here about it. I didn’t go for it because I don’t travel enough.... but people were getting very nice SL’s.

So... that’s my 2 cents on USB. I love them. People don’t on here for some reason but most are not customers besides a CC... and USB really steps it up for customers who have deposit accounts. Oh... I have 7 deposit accounts with them.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome info on the preapprovals over the phone vs online; I'll have to check that out. I remember they let me know I was preapproved in the branch the other day as well. I'm definetely waiting on a few of my bigger lines to show up on my report before giong after anything again, but it sounds like I may be able to move pretty quickly with them.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.