cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Higher limit on quicksilverOne or regular Quicksilver?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Higher limit on quicksilverOne or regular Quicksilver?

i would hold off on chase
Message 11 of 19
mrcrisp023
Frequent Contributor

I'm thinking Barclaycard, Lowe's then regular QS. I'm afraid of Chase, Citi and Amex. I've heard good things about Discover It but I dunno.
Capital One SavorOne: $3000 / Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards Visa Signature: $500 / Mission Lane: $1500 / Merrick: $2000 / CreditOne Amex: $850

Starting 09/2022 MyFico 08: EQ 648 / TU 659 / EX 644
Current MyFico 08: EQ 665 / TU 670 / EX 670

2024 EOY Goal: 750
Message 12 of 19
delaney1
Established Contributor

I got a 5k QS last year, only having one other card which had a 500 limit. I also have a large collection from 2012 on my cr and at the time cap one said my eq score was 648.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with one of the previous posts.  Check the Capital One website to see if you are pre-qualified for any offers (see link below).  That will give you a guage of what to apply for (and most likely be approved for).  

https://findmycard.capitalone.com/en/PageVersions/LandingPages/LP_ONE_V01.aspx

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a clean EQ/EX...I would check out Chase, Citi, Discover as they like to pull those 2 bureaus for most.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase isn't a huge fan of recent BK
Message 16 of 19
_NERD
Established Contributor

Did you apply? (=

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 17 of 19
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@mrcrisp023 wrote:
That's mine too. Plus I have a a BK-7 that was discharged 12/13 and my TU has 2 small collections that are 5 years old. My exp and eq are totally clean besides the BK.

Why are collections still showing after your Chap7? All collections should be removed. I was DC'ed in Dec. also. Fortunately, all my cards were closed for yrs before my case. They were all in collections and a judgment. All wiped out. 4 months later. I have Venture, QS1, and just PC the Plat to QS.

Message 18 of 19
mrcrisp023
Frequent Contributor

They actually showed up during the BK i,was just fortunate they didn't catch it.

I was considering discover, but I'll prolly just wait a few months for that one.
Capital One SavorOne: $3000 / Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards Visa Signature: $500 / Mission Lane: $1500 / Merrick: $2000 / CreditOne Amex: $850

Starting 09/2022 MyFico 08: EQ 648 / TU 659 / EX 644
Current MyFico 08: EQ 665 / TU 670 / EX 670

2024 EOY Goal: 750
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.