FNB Omaha $15K

Current Score: EX 718 EQ 689 TU 757 23 Jun 13
Goal Score: 760 across the board by Jul 14

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Highest Credit Line

PNC $4,000

I have a limit of $38,000 with Citibank (A Advantage). I currently;y only use 3-4K. This card amounts to about 30% of my total
CL. I have several credit cards frp BofA, Chase, Citibank, Discover, Capital One. I would close some of these, but I am afraid of the negative impact that would have on my utilization percentage portion of my FICO score. My current FICO score averages  750.

New Contributor

51000.00 with boa which they slashed to 3700.00

Frequent Contributor

My highest CL used to be $750 before I got Amex costco 7 months ago.  My costco is now at $5k.  Still hard for me to believe.

Frequent Contributor

yama wrote:

Dear ALL,

How do you get these types of credit limit (CL)? I only have a credit card with $600 CL. How long do you have to wait before it bumps up?

It took me 3 years to go from a $300 toy card to a $10000 reward card. The CrapOne toy card is still stuck at $750. Don't worry too much about those low CL cards. Improve your credit then move on with better lenders/creditors.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.

15K from my Credit Union (started 1K and after 3mos I applied for CLI and they approved me for 15K)

Starting Score: EQ 606, TU 631
Current Score: EQ 658, TU 674, EX 656 FAKO
Goal Score: 700

Frequent Contributor

WOW! You guys have crazy limits. Smiley Surprised

My highest (individual account) is only 4.5K from Barclays.

My AU on Citi dividend is 26k

My AU on Chase Sapphire doesn't report but the highest balance was over 12k.

I just want one of my owns cards at the 5k mark and I'll be a happy camper Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Frequent Contributor

Highest: U.S. Bank Premier Line of Credit / U.S. Bank Platinum Access Visa Card (tied to the Premier Line), which is at $25,000.

Second highest and highest official credit card: U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa Card, which is at $23,000.

Highest from a Credit Union: Navy Federal Platinum Visa Card, which is at $20,000.

Highest and oldest limit: Citi Diamond Preferred MasterCard, which is at $19,000. I got this my first year of college in 2007, and it started at $1,000.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Frequent Contributor

NFCU NAVChek LOC - $10,500[NEW]

The Room Place - $9,500

Pottery Barn - $6,100

I just finished credit repairing as of 11/10 and now i'm credit gardening so I will expect better cli's to go along with my brand spankn' new 700+ fico scores! 

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.