cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highest possible Amazon Store Synchrony card Limit?

tag
boober
Frequent Contributor

Highest possible Amazon Store Synchrony card Limit?

Hey all. Smiley Happy

I've had my Amazon store card for about 8 months now. Started out at about $2500, but with time, I've been able to get it up to $18,000.

It went from $2500 to $2800 to $3200 to $6000 to $18,000 in the last 8 months or so. So I asked for another CLI  last week and got my denial letter in the mail today.

It sounded based on the way it was worded, that my current limit is as high as they're willing to go. I was surprised by that. So I'm curious to see how high others here have gotten their card to?

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Re: Highest possible Amazon Store Synchrony card Limit?

Nice!!!!

I thought I was doing good lol    6 months

$800......$3500......$6000

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@My_Fako wrote:

Nice!!!!

I thought I was doing good lol    6 months

$800......$3500......$6000

Synch wont budge with my sams or amazon. I am ok with it, but I'd like more. I will try again in april when my amazon is a year old.

Message 3 of 12
score_building
Senior Contributor

Highest have seen is 35-50k IIRC...18k may be the highest based on OPs current profile but not necessarily a product specific max.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 12
Bankrupt2019
Established Contributor

@boober wrote:

Hey all. Smiley Happy

I've had my Amazon store card for about 8 months now. Started out at about $2500, but with time, I've been able to get it up to $18,000.

It went from $2500 to $2800 to $3200 to $6000 to $18,000 in the last 8 months or so. So I asked for another CLI  last week and got my denial letter in the mail today.

It sounded based on the way it was worded, that my current limit is as high as they're willing to go. I was surprised by that. So I'm curious to see how high others here have gotten their card to?

Thanks. Smiley Happy

What was your TU score at this limit increase to $18,000. and or the score on your denial letter? Just curious, trying to compile some data.

Message 5 of 12
redshift1
Valued Member

Funny all my scores are 790+  with long history and lot's of income.  Initially my limit was $2500 I received two $200.00 increases in two years .  

Message 6 of 12
mrvoicelc
New Contributor

I have had my card for years...I used it quite a bit in the beginning and received no love...it started at $500 and is now at $2500...I have much higer limits with other Sync cards...

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is at $15K right now.
Message 8 of 12
boober
Frequent Contributor

@score_building wrote:

Highest have seen is 35-50k IIRC...18k may be the highest based on OPs current profile but not necessarily a product specific max.

Thanks guys for the replies. Smiley Happy

This is probably the case with me. When my CL jumped all the way to 18k, they did a review of my credit and at that time, I had 2 other cards from other banks that were both at around 18k. So they must have just matched those other cards since those were my highest limits.

Then when I asked for another CLI last week, they must have decided to keep me at my current limit due to my other limits being the same amounts.

Message 9 of 12
boober
Frequent Contributor

@Bankrupt2019 wrote:

@boober wrote:

Hey all. Smiley Happy

Thanks. Smiley Happy

What was your TU score at this limit increase to $18,000. and or the score on your denial letter? Just curious, trying to compile some data.

My score when I got that limit was around 750, and on the denial letter there were no scores listed. Nothing about my credit profile was listed at all. Just said that I was denied and had some typical legal mumbo jumbo listed on it.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.