Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highest sign up bonus credit card???

tag
Creditseeker93
Valued Member

Highest sign up bonus credit card???

Hi guys,

I'm looking to apply for a new credit card/credit cards. Looking to go on a little vacation internationally this December so wanted to save some money on the tickets (running around $1500). Would appreciate all the help!!
***AMEX PLATINUM NPSL *******AMEX BCP 23,100***** CITI DOUBLE CASHBACK $5,900 *****Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 **** Chase Freedom $8,000 *****Sears Mastercard Platinum $5,000 **** Macy's Star Rewards $1,000 ***** American Express BCE $24,900 (AU) **** *****Discover IT $8,500 (AU)*****
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

Re: Highest sign up bonus credit card???

Depends on what you're wanting exactly out of the card. There is a 70,000 point bonus plus free annual night stay for the Marriott Premier. If you don't use Marriott the CSP has a good sign-up bonus. 40k points.
Message 2 of 15
chnceit
Valued Contributor

The 70K Marriott bonus points are done. Its now at 50K.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 3 of 15
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

Message 4 of 15
chnceit
Valued Contributor

If you click to apply it tells you that it expired. Then redirects you to the 50K bonus. Try it.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 5 of 15
Creditseeker93
Valued Member

How much of a statement credit is worth the 50K bonus? Looking for mainly cash back check or statement credit or something towards airfare.

I already have the CSP.
***AMEX PLATINUM NPSL *******AMEX BCP 23,100***** CITI DOUBLE CASHBACK $5,900 *****Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 **** Chase Freedom $8,000 *****Sears Mastercard Platinum $5,000 **** Macy's Star Rewards $1,000 ***** American Express BCE $24,900 (AU) **** *****Discover IT $8,500 (AU)*****
Message 6 of 15
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

I see. Well even at 50k it is a good offer if you're a Marriott fan. The Hyatt card is good as well. OP there are a lot of good offers out there, just need to decide what you're looking for.
Message 7 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

If you fly United, Explorer is 30k, there are 50k targeted offers. Amex Delta is 30k. Barclays Arrival is 40k

Most if not all, have additional bonus mikes if an AU or additional spend is met.
Message 8 of 15
Creditseeker93
Valued Member

I'm gonna be flying Emirates. And just looking for the highest. I can take care of the spending requirements as I'll just run some of my business expenses I use checks for, onto the credit.

@09lexie

That Barclay arrival card also caught my attention. Since its worth $400 statement credit toward airfare and first year includes waived fee.
Message 9 of 15
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

If you app in a chase branch the united explorer is 50k + 5k for 2k spend and adding an AU. That's almost a R/T flight to Europe or Asia.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.