Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton HHonor 100K offer and more!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hilton HHonor 100K offer and more!

Anyone going for it?  I'm eligible for an upgrade, but seems the offer is good only if you apply.

EARN

100,000 HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.

Plus, earn a free weekend night award after your first anniversary of Card Membership.

Offer Ends 10/4/2017.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hilton HHonor 100K offer and more!

Good luck!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be calling in and ask if i can get the offer by upgrading...i currently have the option to upgrade to the Surpass but no bonus is listed. Either way, they will be making money when i use the card to spend $3k, i dont see them saying no.

FYI - They also sent me an email for the AMEX Delta for 60k miles after spending $1k.

Message 4 of 11
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

I was already planning to get the NAF Hilton card with the 75K point bonus for $1K spend.  I'm still weighing the pros and cons of those two very nice offers so I haven't decided yet.  I probably won't app until I fulfill the bonus spend on my PRG and I can transition my restaurant spend to the Hilton card.

Surpass card $75 AF gets you:

- 25K additional points

- free weekend night (must use first year)

- gold status (vs. silver status)

- 12-6-3 point earning vs. 7-5-3

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrDisco99 wrote:

I was already planning to get the NAF Hilton card with the 75K point bonus for $1K spend.  I'm still weighing the pros and cons of those two very nice offers so I haven't decided yet.  I probably won't app until I fulfill the bonus spend on my PRG and I can transition my restaurant spend to the Hilton card.

Surpass card $75 AF gets you:

- 25K additional points

- free weekend night (must use first year)

- gold status (vs. silver status)

- 12-6-3 point earning vs. 7-5-3

It is a nice offer!

Message 6 of 11
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

The more I look at it, the more it seems to me the Surpass card is really best for people who stay at Hilton often and can take maximum advantage of the gold status and 12X earning.

For those of us who only maybe stay at a Hampton Inn every couple years and are just looking to churn some points for a big vacation next year (me), the decision is more difficult.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrDisco99 wrote:

The more I look at it, the more it seems to me the Surpass card is really best for people who stay at Hilton often and can take maximum advantage of the gold status and 12X earning.

For those of us who only maybe stay at a Hampton Inn every couple years and are just looking to churn some points for a big vacation next year (me), the decision is more difficult.

Hampton is part of HIlton, so if you use your card there, you still get 12x.

Brands: 

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts

Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Canopy by Hilton

Curio -A Collection by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton

Embassy Suites Hotels

Hilton Garden Inn

Hampton Hotels

Homewood Suites by Hilton

Home2 Suites by Hilton 

Hilton Grand Vacations

Message 8 of 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I went for the no AF version last week with the 75K bonus... approved, and still have not seen a HP from AMEX on my Ex.
That makes 4 revolvers plus my Platinum with them
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The kind of love AMEX has for you is enviable!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.