Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton HHonors Credit Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hilton HHonors Credit Cards

Does anyone here have a Hilton Honors credit card? I know they are available through a few banks, but which bank has the best rewards program? What is your experience with this card and would you recomend a different card for hotel rewards?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hilton HHonors Credit Cards

Carsalesmn wrote:
Does anyone here have a Hilton Honors credit card? I know they are available through a few banks, but which bank has the best rewards program? What is your experience with this card and would you recomend a different card for hotel rewards?

I have no experience with this card, but the Amex Hilton HHonors card looks like it has an excellent rewards program.  Lots of opportunities for comining HHonors points and Delta Skymiles rewards; sometimes you can get quadruple miles.  Don't know the specifics, though.

As far as other hotel rewards, look into Amex Starwoods.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got the citi visa gold. looking to upgrade to teh hhonors citi visa signature in 6 months. I got 15,000 points and free silver vip status for 14 months. The other is an amex platinum hhonors. lifetime silver status 15000 points and you get more points per dollar but I already have 2 amex accounts and didn't want a third.
Message 3 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I apped for Citi Hilton Honors card yesterday and got 7-10 day message. Let us see how it turns out to be. I heard good things about this card and the rewards it offers. Some where I read, when we use this card first time, we will earn enough points to get 2 nights free stay in one of the Hiltons. I think it is pretty good deal.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is silver status? Also, in which time frame do you have to spend the points?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.