mus
mus

Hilton HHonors

Have had a starwood and green card - PIF everything month - since August. These were my first cards. Applied for an HHonors today and was told to wait 2-3 weeks for decision. Is this normal for this card?

Thanks much
Regular Contributor
Cooneyca

Re: Hilton HHonors

don't know how "normal" it is, but the instant approval process definitely has some flags built in it.  When it runs into one of those flags, the instant turns into a message of waiting.  Many times, the outcome is good.  I wouldn't fret until you hear.

Or you can be really obsessive and call and find out.
Jan 07: tu 498, ex 501, eq 504
Oct 07: tu 716, ex 712, eq 723
Nov 07: tu 693, ex 664, eq 672_post app frenzy
Frequent Contributor
PenguinGeek

Amex lets you check app status here.

I'm guessing you app'd for the Amex HHonors card? (As opposed to the Citi HHonors Visa.)
-------------------------

Hello, my name is, "PenguinGeek," and it's been 9 months since my last cc app and my score is now 34 points higher than when I app'd.
mus
mus

Approved for 2K - already have 5K on Starwood so I'm satisfied - wanted to use this as a secondary card anyways - thanks for your help guys!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+