Regular Contributor
Max09

Hilton Honor Surpass card from Amex

hi,

does anyone know the difference between the HH amex card and HH Surpass amex card? forgive my ignorance, but i have not heard of the surpass card before.   

I got a pre-approved offer for the HH Surpass cc with a 60k bonus pts for signing up. it comes with Gold VIP status and complimentary priority pass membership - I have no idea what all that means.

Valued Contributor
wmarat

Re: Hilton Honor Surpass card from Amex

First of all this card has $75 AF.

In exchange to AF, it gives 6 points for $1and 9 points for each $ spent at Hilton family hotel, while regular HHonors gives 3 points and 6 points at Hilton.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Regular Contributor
Max09

wmarat wrote:

First of all this card has $75 AF.

In exchange to AF, it gives 6 points for $1and 9 points for each $ spent at Hilton family hotel, while regular HHonors gives 3 points and 6 points at Hilton.

does the annual fee mean that  this is a charge card ?
Valued Contributor
wmarat

No, it does not.
IN VINO VERITAS.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}