Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Honors AF vs no AF

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hilton Honors AF vs no AF

Can someone tell me the difference? I was approved for the no AF version today with a 50k bonus for 750 spend in 3 months. I didn't know there was a no AF version and I can't seem to find any info on the site.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Hilton Honors AF vs no AF

@Anonymous wrote:
Can someone tell me the difference? I was approved for the no AF version today with a 50k bonus for 750 spend in 3 months. I didn't know there was a no AF version and I can't seem to find any info on the site.

Keep in mind there are 2 hilton honors. one from amex and one from citi. if you got that offer it is the one from amex. i only saw 40k spend. 750 in 3 months. if you applied you should have saw all that. just simply google hilton honors no AF and you will see it on amex site. just as you say. looks like you got better offer with 50k miles. nice card. congrats.

site will tell you all you need to know.

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/earn-use-points/credit-cards/index.html

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! It looks like the bonus points for travel and dining are better on the AF version but I'll be happy with my 50k and no AF for a couple of years.
Message 3 of 4
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks! It looks like the bonus points for travel and dining are better on the AF version but I'll be happy with my 50k and no AF for a couple of years.

50k for no AF isn't bad at all! I finally signed up for the Surpass (AF version) when they offered an 80k sign up bonus,

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.