Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton honors Amex odds?

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Hilton honors Amex odds?

He guys ..I apped last night or Amex Hilton Honors..I figured soft pull if denied...apped in feb ..denied waited a month....denied.....then pulled trigger last night....it gave me the 24 hr message....then in progress...may we consent electonically message.....any ideas about approval odds....not instant denial at least

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Hilton honors Amex odds?

Maybe call the num from the App Status site and ask?
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 14
westswell
New Visitor

You already have three accounts with them. If push comes to shove, you could offer to swap the BCP.

Message 3 of 14
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

I want to keep the bcp...shutting down green card at yr mark...so i dont get hit with fees...no word yet still " in process"

Message 4 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

Fingers crossed good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 14
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Just checked status.........Approved......not sure what the limit is

Message 7 of 14
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Just got the limit....5500.......worth the hard pull i guess

Message 8 of 14
justforting
Regular Contributor

congrats on the approval!

Last App: 09/17/2013 // No App Until: Mortgage (05/14?)

Cards in my wallet: AMEX BCE ($8000) // CITI AA VISA SIG ($5000) // CHASE FREEDOM ($3500) // DISCOVER IT ($1000) // CAP ONE NC ($1000) // WALMART DISCOVER ($1600)
Credit Scores: FICO TU08 (10/13): 739 // Credit Karma (10/13): 677??!! // Credit Sesame (10/13): 730
Next Goal: CSP (after mortgage probably...)
Message 9 of 14
rkinnahan
New Contributor

Almost matched your Delta CL.  Not bad from thinking you were rejected.  Congrats!  I'm also hoping to get approved for this card after I leave the garden.

Chase Sapphire Preferred $12k | Chase Freedom $7k | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer $15k | Chase Hyatt Visa $11.8k | Chase Amazon Visa $3k | Citi TY Premier $8.5k | Amex SPG $13.5k | Amex HHonors $5k | Discover IT $9k | BofA Cash Rewards $6k | BofA BB Rewards $2.7k | Banana Republic Visa $3k
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.