Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit the amex luv button @ 6 mth mark

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hit the amex luv button @ 6 mth mark

Eric958 wrote:
All I got is the 7-10 day message which I 'm sure is a denial. what gives? perfect history thus far but can't get a cli! BTW current cl is $1000.00 asked for $1500.00.
My cr is better then it was when I got the card.{blue cash}

E!

You only went for 1500? with Amex you can swing for the FENCES if you dont get it call them and they usually just give you something else.
Message 21 of 27
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I think eric has been playing it safe. I am sure in the next few months they will give more CLI's with out even asking. Building a relationship is most important. WTG eric.
Message 22 of 27
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Do they just randomly give CLIs every couple of months or so with customer initiated CLIs every 6 months? That would be nice. Pardon my n00bness. I've never had a prime credit card before. It's like I've made it to the gates of Oz.
Here we go again...
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

FretlessMayhem wrote:
Do they just randomly give CLIs every couple of months or so with customer initiated CLIs every 6 months? That would be nice. Pardon my n00bness. I've never had a prime credit card before. It's like I've made it to the gates of Oz.

They do give auto CLIs, but not nearly as often as "every couple of months."  It varies, but more like every couple of years.

Message 24 of 27
Eric958
Established Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:
I think eric has been playing it safe. I am sure in the next few months they will give more CLI's with out even asking. Building a relationship is most important. WTG eric.

Exactly! Right now I need a better relationship more then I need a better CL! The cli's will come.

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eric958 wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

Exactly! Right now I need a better relationship more then I need a better CL! The cli's will come.

E!

Congrats!  I have a few months to go until I try for my CLI!
Message 26 of 27
Eric958
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Eric958 wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

E!

Congrats!  I have a few months to go until I try for my CLI!

>Thanks and Good luck to you.

Never Give Up!!
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.