Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmm..Nordstrom..guess I'm approved

tag
bluewillow
New Contributor

Hmm..Nordstrom..guess I'm approved

Applied for the store card NOT the Visa, mostly for the free shipping and received the 7-10 day message, just checked Credit Karma and they are listed as a new account with the limit....don't even have the card yet

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Re: Hmm..Nordstrom..guess I'm approved

Any idea what they pulled?
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 2 of 6
bluewillow
New Contributor

I believe for me it was TU as I received an alert last week from Credit Karma and their info is pulled from TU as far as I know

Message 3 of 6
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

But what free shipping do you need the card for? It's already free all the time with any payment method.

The level 2 benefit for complimentary shipping refers to having things shipped from within the store (I.e. gifts you pick out while at the store and have them ship for you). But even then, if the associate rings in it correctly, you already get the Free Shipping Free Returns.

Message 4 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

They pulled TU for me too.

I tried for the VIsa but they countered with the store card.

Message 5 of 6
bluewillow
New Contributor

@ Bostonte..really?? Last time I ordered from them I paid for the shipping....hmmmmmCat Surprised

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.