Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmm...Oh Citi get yo' head in the game

tag
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Hmm...Oh Citi get yo' head in the game

Hey guys,

As some of you know, I've been having a grand ole' time with Citi this last month on here. As of this morning, I received my PIN via fedex, and was able to successfully link my accounts. I have decided to let my AAviator report maxed, and set a bill payment today (my statement closes today) which will be sent to them 6/25. I'll make a more detailed post about the banking side in Personal Finance shortly - if anyone has any contacts for an email address to send a note to them about the sheer rediculousness of how this all played out, let me know.

Now for this new twist on one of my credit cards! Remember Nixon and Jsucool finding that 0.00% APR application link for the Prestige? I just got handed something even better:

awk.png

I don't know about you guys, but considering they denied jsucool 0.00% apr because the mailer wasn't in his name, maybe they'll let me have it since it's personalized to me? LOL

Thoughts anyone?

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hmm...Oh Citi get yo' head in the game

If it is personalized to you, you should be able to get it.  Report with results if you do take advantage of it.

Message 2 of 13
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If it is personalized to you, you should be able to get it.  Report with results if you do take advantage of it.

Would you recommend me going to the social media team first? Will definitely report w/ results Smiley Happy

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Would you recommend me going to the social media team first? Will definitely report w/ results Smiley Happy

Not really as I think you are golden.  But if going through them makes you more comfortable then by all means go through them before taking the offer and defiantely report backSmiley Happy...

Message 4 of 13
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

It's not a link to an application though, just a pop up of an "introduction of my card benefits" with my last 4 of my account number and my name (through my Citi login).

So I think I'll run it through the social media team. I'll message Citi on Facebook tomorrow.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtime_lurker wrote:

It's not a link to an application though, just a pop up of an "introduction of my card benefits" with my last 4 of my account number and my name (through my Citi login).

So I think I'll run it through the social media team. I'll message Citi on Facebook tomorrow.

Cool..

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtime_lurker wrote:

That's exactly what you should do.  Good luck

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

"that's my s**t" 😆
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is this thread about? Did Citi give you a card with a 0% APR? I must have missed the thread or threads you are referring to in the OP. 

Message 9 of 13
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What is this thread about? Did Citi give you a card with a 0% APR? I must have missed the thread or threads you are referring to in the OP. 

The OP was referring to the ordeal I've posted about in getting my Citigold banking account open. Today, when I finally was finally able to link and access my new checking account, this pop-up comes up. I'm curious to see if they will honor the 0% they seem to think my newly opened Premier account has. 

Does that help?

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.