cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy Crap APPROVED for Barclay's Apple!!!!

tag
Varakai
New Contributor

Re: Holy Crap APPROVED for Barclay's Apple!!!!

I just read all 9 pages tooSmiley Very Happy Very happy for all of you who applied and got approved and/or who received a CLI after recon. Well done, use responsibly, you've come far!!!

Would love to own the Barclay card, Chase Freedom or Discover. Just not now. Not willing to take the hit now that I've joined the 700 club. Been gardening since April. It's hard, need to stay strongSmiley Indifferent

Mustanglvr, read how you apped for the BoA card as well as the barclay and that you went from 5K to 10K from May till now. Did you get an auto CLI from BoA or did you request one? Hard or soft pull??

Starting Score: 500’s
Current Score: EQ Fico 707 TU Fico 737 TU08 Fico (Wal-Mart)736 EX Fico 733
Goal Score: 760+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 91 of 131
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

I just read all 10 pages and im jealous of every single one of you who got approved lol! I know my TU score as of last month through a lender pull was 556 yeah not gonna happen but being I got 2 really good builder cards ill see where im at in 6 months once myfico can generate a score for me. Again congrats to all of you!
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 92 of 131
rbizzle
Contributor

Haha I just took the time and read all 10 pages as well, I append for this card like 2-3 weeks ago and was surprised I was approved, originally was told it was a $1,190 credit line but when I set up my online account it was $1,300! Oh well I'm not complaining. Well needless to say I got my card and I'm replying to this thread from my brand new iPad 2 Smiley Happy
Message 93 of 131
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Congrats!!! I absolutely love my iPad. Bought yet another case for it today Smiley Happy

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 94 of 131
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I just got an email from EQ today -- My Barclay's card is already reporting, and I was just approved 2 days ago!! Wow, they are FAST! It's reporting at the original CL, so they must report it the day you're approved. I called the next day for a CLI.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 95 of 131
john398
Senior Contributor

Today I recieved 2 notices that I was approved for the 2k cli however no card yet...perhaps tomorrow

Message 96 of 131
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Funny, I also got two letters today about being approved for the CLI. I thought it was weird that they sent the same letter twice, but it looks like they did the same to you! Smiley Happy I'm also hoping that the card will arrive in the mail tomorrow. Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 97 of 131
john398
Senior Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Funny, I also got two letters today about being approved for the CLI. I thought it was weird that they sent the same letter twice, but it looks like they did the same to you! Smiley Happy I'm also hoping that the card will arrive in the mail tomorrow. Smiley Tongue

Yes the same letter twice

Message 98 of 131
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

LOL last night I got the obligitory two letters from Barclay's regarding CLI as well! Hoping I get my card tonight after work. Can't wait to go to the Apple store this weekend and get my iPad 2. It will be the first time ever in my life in which I can walk into an Apple KNOWING I'll be able to actually buy something substantial. After I get an iPad and pay it off in 3-6 months, I'll probably ask Barclay's for a CLI again. Smiley Happy

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 99 of 131
casmith1980
Established Contributor

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

After I get an iPad and pay it off in 3-6 months, I'll probably ask Barclay's for a CLI again. Smiley Happy

why not wait for them to give you an Auto CLI at 6 months rather than risk another inquiry?  Smiley Happy  (we're not dealing with Capital one anymore lol)

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 100 of 131
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.