Established Member
tata

Home Depot Approval!!!

I just applied online, originally approved for $1250, called up and now have $5000.00 CL.  Just brought a house, need to do some flooring work. 

Yeah:smileyvery-happy: 

Super Contributor
DI

Re: Home Depot Approval!!!

Congrats!  What a great xmas gift for yourself.  Enjoy the new floor. 
New Contributor
reereetx

tata wrote:

I just applied online, originally approved for $1250, called up and now have $5000.00 CL.  Just brought a house, need to do some flooring work. 

May I ask what your scores were and what state you are in?  I am "considering" apping for HD with an EQ of 629 in Texas.  Just curious.  Thanks and Congrats to you!
Established Member
tata

FAKOs  740s, 752.  NY 

Regular Contributor
armymom

reereetx wrote:

tata wrote:

May I ask what your scores were and what state you are in?  I am "considering" apping for HD with an EQ of 629 in Texas.  Just curious.  Thanks and Congrats to you!

I'm in TX and I was approved two days ago in the store for $1000.  Called when I got home and got an increase to $2000.:smileyhappy:  My EQ fico is 724.
EQ Fico 01/10 743
TU Fico 01/10 716

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+