Valued Member
tralyn05

Home Depot Approval

Was hoping for enough to get granite counter tops but was told by the customer service rep that I would have to wait 3 months for an increase. My scores... TU-657...Ex-637...EQ-627

approved for 1000

Established Contributor
cartercorp

Re: Home Depot Approval

$1000. is a great start.

congrats.

Established Contributor
MsKiwi

Re: Home Depot Approval

tralyn05 wrote:

Was hoping for enough to get granite counter tops but was told by the customer service rep that I would have to wait 3 months for an increase. My scores... TU-657...Ex-637...EQ-627

approved for 1000

Do what my daughter did. She app'd in store and was approved for $1000. She told them there was no way she could replace all of her kitchen appliances with that CL, They gave her a very sizeable bump and she was able to purchase what she needed. She got the 6 months same as cash, $500 off her appliances plus an extra 10% for the new account. She scored some very nice appliances and saved a huge amount.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}