Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot Card

Does Home Depot report to CRAs regularly? Would they be a good choice to be added as an AU?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Croselx
Contributor

Re: Home Depot Card

I recently got a HD card (about a month ago) and added my wife as an AU. The card still hasn't reported in any of my 3 reports (!), much less my wife's. When adding her as an AU I was told that they may or may not report the AU (basically no guarantee). They did not ask for SSN, just first name, middle initial and last name. I'm hoping that since the address' match that they do report, but will have to wait 1-2 weeks to find out. I'll post when I find out, hopefully another member that has experience with HD posts before then so you get your answer faster (mine as well!).

As of Feb: AAoA 1 year, 10 months
CK TU: 740; Wal-Mart TU FICO: 721
CS EX: 715
8 CCs, 15 total accounts.
Negs on report: 1 30 day late aged 3 years
5 inquiries
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Citi runs a bit behind... I would do the AU if it's got a good limit and decent balance that won't hurt you.

Message 3 of 5
hussain99
Established Member

Croselx,

What limit do you get?

What was your score & highest CL at the time you applied?

Message 4 of 5
Croselx
Contributor

My limit is $1250.

CK score was 720s and Vantage 730s. FICO according to WalMart was 706 on Nov 5. But this was after 5 inquiries and a 50% balance report on the WM card.

Highest TL was $800 paypal smart connect before my app spree. My app spree went: $1K WM, $2.5K sears, $400 Amazon Visa, $1250 HD all applied on same day, but had ID issues with last 2 which meant approval took about 2 weeks (waiting for call, going to store, calling UW).

I'd advice to call if you get denied and ask to speak with an UW/Analyst. They sent me 2 letters of denial, first based on ID and the other said insuficient credit experience. Approval took 5 minutes after I was transferred to UW and answered 3 ID questions.

As of Feb: AAoA 1 year, 10 months
CK TU: 740; Wal-Mart TU FICO: 721
CS EX: 715
8 CCs, 15 total accounts.
Negs on report: 1 30 day late aged 3 years
5 inquiries
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.