Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Luv!!!

tag
Scope27
Regular Contributor

Home Depot Luv!!!

So I am planning on building a fence and decided to pull the plug on the HD luv button today on my store card.  My initial CL was $500 dollars and the card was opened a little over 5 months with moderate usage (roughly 40%) and PIF monthly.  I requested $2000 thinking I wouldn't get approved for such a drastic increase and they would counter with something lower.  I just checked my account and my new line is now $2750!!!  I dont know which CB they pulled yet since I read here its usually a HP but my scores are mid 600's.  Im and def doing my happy dance right now.  Now back to the garden for me,

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Home Depot Luv!!!

the citi backed home depot card is very CLI friendly, I went from a $500 limit to 4k on the day I applied for the card all I had to do is ask, others have reported getting 25k CLI's on day one with a 30 minute conversation. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 3
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: Home Depot Luv!!!

+1 and Congrats.  Yes HD is very generous with their limits.Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.