Regular Contributor
Scope27

Home Depot Luv!!!

So I am planning on building a fence and decided to pull the plug on the HD luv button today on my store card.  My initial CL was $500 dollars and the card was opened a little over 5 months with moderate usage (roughly 40%) and PIF monthly.  I requested $2000 thinking I wouldn't get approved for such a drastic increase and they would counter with something lower.  I just checked my account and my new line is now $2750!!!  I dont know which CB they pulled yet since I read here its usually a HP but my scores are mid 600's.  Im and def doing my happy dance right now.  Now back to the garden for me,

Valued Contributor
jamesdwi

Re: Home Depot Luv!!!

the citi backed home depot card is very CLI friendly, I went from a $500 limit to 4k on the day I applied for the card all I had to do is ask, others have reported getting 25k CLI's on day one with a 30 minute conversation. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSP 10k & Freedom 6.6k & Amtrak 4.6k, FNBO DISC 14.9k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Zync NPSL, Sams Club MC 10k, Paypal Extras MC 6k, CapOne QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 3.9k, Walmart 4.5k, Citi Simplicity 7k, HHonors Gold 1k (moved 5k CL to Simplicity), Discover IT 6.5k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP 4/26//2014 no plans for new credit I think I have enough.
Established Contributor
JusdoNit

Re: Home Depot Luv!!!

+1 and Congrats.  Yes HD is very generous with their limits.:smileywink:

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}