Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Prescreen link?

tag
buggie
New Contributor

Re: Home Depot Prescreen link?

Wow, I got the error message too. Since the security breach, you'd think they'd be more on top of their system. I don't think i'll try it again.

Message 41 of 56
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

I didnt notice their card was backed by Citi. I got pre approved for 25% also.

Who is the lowes card backed by? Just curious because personally im not a fan of citi just because of past experience with my 2 store cards from them.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 42 of 56
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:
I didnt notice their card was backed by Citi. I got pre approved for 25% also.

Who is the lowes card backed by? Just curious because personally im not a fan of citi just because of past experience with my 2 store cards from them.

GE/Synch

Message 43 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes is Synchrony.
Message 44 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally got the site to work.  Pre approved but the dreaded 26.99%

I do have a question.  Because this is thru Citi would the card help in the cure for other citi cards because I get no love on their pre approval link.

Message 45 of 56
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

Does Anybody know who they are soft pulling for the preapproval is it EQ,TU,or EX.... thanks

Message 46 of 56
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@credit-hunter wrote:

Does Anybody know who they are soft pulling for the preapproval is it EQ,TU,or EX.... thanks

I wouldnt know but i think SP TU for me, they HP TU for my Sears MC when i applied 2 years ago. So my guess is TU for me. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 47 of 56
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I do have a question.  Because this is thru Citi would the card help in the cure for other citi cards because I get no love on their pre approval link.

Not really.  Citi's private label division functions seprately from the main legacy Citi products.  You can be approved for both, denied for both or approved for one and not the other.

Message 48 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not really.  Citi's private label division functions seprately from the main legacy Citi products.  You can be approved for both, denied for both or approved for one and not the other.

Good to know.  Thanks for the response..  I'll probably go for the Lowes card.  I much prefer them over HD

Message 49 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@juggalo9er wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

Home Depot will not match the 10% off that veterans get at all Lowe;s stores however

Shame on them.

It is a shame in all honesty....the feeble attempt at sarcasm and all

That was sarcasm?

No, Really. I'll shop at Lowe's before I shop at HD since I found out they do not do a veteran's discount like Lowe's does.

Message 50 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.