Contributor
Croselx

Home Depot and Sears Online AU ADD

[ Edited ]

Today I finally was able to register online for these cards and I go to the AU users section and see that my wife is added on both, but only has her name, initial and last name (not mother's maiden name). I go to the add AU user section and it asks for full name and SSN, I was never asked the SSN on both calls that I made to both companies (it says SSN is optional). It also has an option to not give the AU a card so I think this may actually report and help scores? Else why would you have an AU and not give them an actual card.

Sears card will be on second statement after the 20th, HD card will report similar, but first statement. Neither card is showing on her reports.

Does anyone have experience with adding the AU online and it reporting? And how long it takes before first report?

As of Feb: AAoA 1 year, 10 months
CK TU: 740; Wal-Mart TU FICO: 721
CS EX: 715
8 CCs, 15 total accounts.
Negs on report: 1 30 day late aged 3 years
5 inquiries

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+