Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot pre Approvel

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Home Depot pre Approvel

I was wanting to apply for a Home Depot cc, I have a pre approval. But I have two CO from '09 and one collection all so from '09 all paid. One CO was paid Jul 2013. I have tried to get Citi card and it was a no go and they do not recon apps at all. I tried a Exxon card and it was a no go. EX is 750.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Home Depot pre Approvel

The card is issued by CitGroups CitiFinancial arm and is not associated with CitiBank proper... They have their own UW criteria for each card, I would app in store with a bunch of stuff already in the cart for best chances of approval.

Message 2 of 4
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

The card is issued by CitGroups CitiFinancial arm and is not associated with CitiBank proper... They have their own UW criteria for each card, I would app in store with a bunch of stuff already in the cart for best chances of approval.

Is the Exxon card with the same Citi arm as Home Depot?

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@corymcd88 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Is the Exxon card with the same Citi arm as Home Depot?

yes the store card line up & gas cards are all in the CitiFinancial umbrella. Decline on one does not mean decline on another each one has its own UW crfiteria.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.