Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot

tag
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

Home Depot

Got my Home Depot Card today. It says no payments and no interest on purchases of $299 or more for six months after the purchase. Looks like a good card....

Stpn2me
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Depot

Congrats! I love HD, I'd be happy to help you go over the 299 mark.Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you make a 299 or more puchase ask the reps at the cs desk to call and see if they will extend it to 12 months 0%, 0 payments. i didn't know they would even do it, but the rep asked if i wanted her to see, i was like heck ya!
Message 3 of 20
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

Hey, good lookin out! Thanks.....
Message 4 of 20
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

Its a great card to have.What CL did they give you? WTG
Message 5 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@stpn2me wrote:
Got my Home Depot Card today. It says no payments and no interest on purchases of $299 or more for six months after the purchase. Looks like a good card....
Stpn2me

Congrats! What made you decide to go for the store card? I keep going to the Citi card site, and one day the store card looks better, and the next day the MC looks better. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

htsu
the pro to the store card;

great 0% promo's that the mc doesn't qual for

con's against the mc;

no 0% promo's
the rewards are geard heavily towards hd spending
Message 7 of 20
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

They gave me a $4000 limit. I bought a shed so the wife can put all her crap..opps Smiley Very Happystuff in, app'd in the store. Good card...
Message 8 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Thanks, ducky!

Am I reading it right that the 0% for $299 or more is only good up to $2000, and then a big fat APR kicks in? The T&C section is a bit confusing.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 20
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

What?? Where do you see that Hauling? I am looking at the info pack now....
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.