Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestly I'll Stop Now!!!

tag
creditjail
Regular Contributor

Re: Honestly I'll Stop Now!!!

Congrats

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 11 of 17
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Believe me I've been calling. All they tell me is that it is still pending and that since the application was submitted on the first of this month it can take a couple of days. But thanks, you've got some great cards yourself!
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 12 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

I just got most of these cards this month Smiley Tongue

I'm debating whether to throw in another app just to try my luck (and for the sweet juciy features).

Sounds like your situation is similar to mine. Just give it about a week and call back. You should be fine. I was calling a lot too and one of the CSR pointed out I've called them 9 times in the past 3 days Smiley Very Happy I was too embarassed to continue after that for the next 3 days lol.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 13 of 17
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!  Hope you finish it off with that Sapphire.

Then off to the Garden with ye!!

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 14 of 17
Express
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the Amex Family! Smiley Very Happy

keep up the good work and watch you CLI grow!Smiley Surprised

CL $408,200
Message 15 of 17
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Thanks!!! Yea I can only imagine how far those cli's go lol for now happy I got in the door Smiley Happy pilot dude that would be the icing on the cake. They keep track of how many times you've call? Lol wow they must have me at 10 in 3 days lol
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 16 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

yea they can. apparently they weren't joking when they said phone calls were recorded. i'm guessing they take down notes on the account after or during each call.

you're gonna be fine dont worry! Smiley Tongue

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.