cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooter's CLI

Re: Hooter's CLI

LOOK OUT!!! EDIT: Because I got the first post, my post looks pretty dumb. Oh well, you guys are great and I look forward to learning a few things around here.

Message Edited by TLFICO on 03-30-2008 06:58 PM
Message 31 of 46
Established Contributor

does anyone have more than one Hooters card?

i was thinking why not go for a new card instead of a CLI, its going to be a hard pull anyway?

Message 32 of 46
Moderator Emerita

mymy wrote:
does anyone have more than one Hooters card?
i was thinking why not go for a new card instead of a CLI, its going to be a hard pull anyway?

There's only one Hooters card, despite the many posts pointing out that it would be more anatomically correct to have a pair. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 33 of 46
Established Contributor

funnnny....

but i mean do they let you have more than one account?

Message 34 of 46
Established Contributor

You can open a checking account at Merrick bank.  That would be two accounts.  But NO for the Hooters Card...only one.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 35 of 46
Valued Contributor

My Hooter's auto-enlarged by 300 at the 6 month statement cut.
Message 36 of 46
Established Contributor

Smiley Tongue
In 4 pages of post there have only been two comments about a CLI with Hooters @ 6 months. So, has anybody gotten an automatic CLI at 6 months?
1-14-08....... TU=683, EQ=667, EX=666
7-04-08....... TU=688, EQ=678, EX=682.......
.......4 of my 5 cards and a new car later.
2/13/09 and forever EX 693
Message 37 of 46
Valued Member

I did NOT get a auto CLI at 6 months (June was my 6th statement). Merrick soft pulled me for the first time last month though. I PIF every month and only use the card very lightly, maybe I'm not profitable enough?
Message 38 of 46
Established Contributor

A friend of mine has 2 hooters cards both with $1500 CL's. I called Hooters after I paid my 6th Month statement and was denied an CLI. It's been like 6 times I called Hooters for an CLI and I never received an hard inquiry for it. They gave me an auto CLI exactly at my 7th Month.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
Message 39 of 46
Established Contributor

They raised me $200 at 6 month mark. About to be PIF and never used again!
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 40 of 46