Valued Contributor
GregB

Re: Hooter's Card Closures - You are NOT going to believe this one!

He is not my president!

Not that there were ANY good choices BTW..........

Regular Contributor
Pants

Re: Hooter's Card Closures - You are NOT going to believe this one!

[ Edited ]

It probably has nothing to do with the Administration.. but if I am not mistaken I think the Hooter's card was one of the eaiser cards to get..

I hate to say this, and I don't want to be a smart A$$.. Credit is a privilage not something you are entitled to. When you took that card, you probably signed an agreement that states credit line can be lowered or terminated with little or no notice. It basically states the credit card company can do anything they want and you have no rights.. :smileyhappy: 

Also Merrick bank along with many other banks claim they no longer have the cash flow to service many of these credit lines.. 

Message Edited by Pants on 11-06-2009 09:04 PM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+