Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters! APPROVED w/a 555 TU Score

tag
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

Re: Hooters! APPROVED w/a 555 TU Score

Yay!! I just found out I was approved!!! I didn't have the restraint NOT to call again (Smiley Sad), so I did. They don't know what the cl is yet but I'm happy just to be approved so the hard pull won't be for nothing.  I admit, I can't wait to see what the cl is though!!

Now do you think I should get rid of the dreaded Tribute card? I can't even keep up with when they are reporting and they charge me monthly to have it.  Or should I wait until the year is up to cancel? I only have 2 cards without the Hooter card. I have VOWED to wait until April to see if I can get the Amex Skymiles and maybe a Junny to replace Tribute and Creditone.
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

creditgirl,

thats great!  i think i will wait and call tommrow to see if i was approved

i think you should keep the two cards you have at least a year.  i think card with less than 1 year of TL are considered new.
Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Credit girl. I can't wait to dump my Credit One Credit card as well as my Orchard Bank card.
Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called on my app 3 days later and was told they would notify me within 7 - 10 days. Would not say if i was approved or declined... just that  is what my pending app said and they do not know what that means.

I do have a fruad alert on file ... so this may be it.
Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.