Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters App

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters App

If I applied Online and they said 7-10 days and then today I get an alert an Inquiry hit today, does that mean they even bothered yesterday or that the item just hit? It is reported s today's date.

Also any point in calling for update so soon?

If so what # do I call?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters App

Most asked question on the forum me thinks.
Everybody who got the 7-10 got a card in the mail I do believe.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
If I applied Online and they said 7-10 days and then today I get an alert an Inquiry hit today, does that mean they even bothered yesterday or that the item just hit? It is reported s today's date.
Also any point in calling for update so soon?
If so what # do I call?

i got the same message at time of app, was approved, i called this number to check status.1.800.850.HOOT(4668)
Message 3 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

My understanding is that hard inqs post immediately, pretty much the moment that they're done. Sounds like they're crunching your app.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Yes, hard inq post immeadietly. The next second after they pull hard on you.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
My understanding is that hard inqs post immediately, pretty much the moment that they're done. Sounds like they're crunching your app.

What does 'app crunch' mean? If you mean a soft-pull declination then the only report bad enough to warrant that is Epxerian (which is still 674) and that was soft'd by HSBC before they pre-approved me for everything and gave me a $2k Mastercard (after harding Efx)
Message 6 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
What does 'app crunch' mean? If you mean a soft-pull declination then the only report bad enough to warrant that is Epxerian (which is still 674) and that was soft'd by HSBC before they pre-approved me for everything and gave me a $2k Mastercard (after harding Efx)

Sorry, just meant that it sounds like they're processing your app. Like "crunching the numbers." Didn't mean to sound like they were destroying it or something!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem, I thought 'crunch' was some term for where they deny you before even doing a hard. So I don't think BOA and WAMU are crunching #s they declined me instantly online on Thursday. No hard pull posted. Only one for HSBC (approved instantly $2k) and Hooters (7-10 days)
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.