Regular Contributor

Hooters Approved

Was told by CSR that she could not tell me over the phone what CL would be but she said it was a pretty nice one.  No app fee.  But she said my rate would be prime + 11%, what is prime %8 or %9.  Hooters and Amex Delta in 30 days,  Im done with CC apps until I get a home or condo.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Contributor

Re: Hooters Approved

CONGRATS!!!

I  too applied yesterday, still processing, what was your CS at time of App?
Regular Contributor

TU 677

congrats...i'm still waiting to hear about mine (got the 7-10 day run around) Prime is at 8.5% last i checked
Own fault...trying to repair!
TU: 555
EQ: 587
EX: 553
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor

WSJ prime rate:

This week - - 7.25
Month ago - - 7.50
Year ago - - - 8.25
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Regular Contributor

Is my APR too high for the Hooters
I think my Delta Gold is% 17.75

Established Contributor

they can tell you over the phone, they told me when I was approved. What I did was called and said. "Can you transfer me to the dept that can give me my credit limit?" Since one of the stats a CSR has to maintain is their transfer rate, they will tell you to avoid a transfer.
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor

Badcreditguy wrote:
. . . Since one of the stats a CSR has to maintain is their transfer rate, they will tell you to avoid a transfer.

Geez, just when I think MY job is hell . . . At least I don't get penalized for asking for help. At least not often. :smileytongue:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Regular Contributor

Well I might as well just wait and see when it gets here.  It kind of adds to the suspense.  And if I dont have an annuaul fee and the CSR said its a pretty nice CL I hope its $4,400. 

Contributor

I got the 7-10 days notice on Monday and just recived the Card in the mail today, $3250CL

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.