Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters CLI at activation?

tag
Drefrombk
New Contributor

Hooters CLI at activation?

Anyone have any scucess with a CLI at activation? My limit is only $500 and I want to  make it my primary card since it has rewards. Anyone have any luck?
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters CLI at activation?

You can ask, but it is doubtful they will. Expect another hard pull if you do.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Hooters card for a CLI yesterday.  I was told that as of last week they are no longer doing a CLI for anyone, not by request, and NOT by any other means as well as they have done in the past.

For right now and in the near future, your credit line will be your credit line, NO INCREASES from them to anyone.

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have recieved 2 auto CLI's from them and I have had them less than 1 year. I had an auto CLI last month. Each cli was 300.
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had two auto increases so far, and would have expected another one soon, if they remained on schedule. In the current climate, I don't expect too much from anyone.
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of last week you can kiss your future CLI goodbye from Hooters.  I have my card from them for 5 months now, no annual fee initial CL of $5500 which is where it will remain according to them
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
As of last week you can kiss your future CLI goodbye from Hooters.  I have my card from them for 5 months now, no annual fee initial CL of $5500 which is where it will remain according to them

It's ok Mark. Like I said, I wasn't expecting much. Thanks for the heads up!
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called Hooters card for a CLI yesterday.  I was told that as of last week they are no longer doing a CLI for anyone, not by request, and NOT by any other means as well as they have done in the past.

For right now and in the near future, your credit line will be your credit line, NO INCREASES from them to anyone.

No offense...but it's A HOOTER'S CARD.  Hooter's.  Why on Earth would you want or need more than $5500 on a Hooter's card?  Would I want a BofA World Points card increase? Yes.  A Chase increase? Yes, sure...but a Hooter's?  Count your blessings they gave you $5500.  

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since it's a MASTERCARD that can be used everywhere MC is accepted, it's nice to get an increase on it.

I have yet to use mine in Hooter's. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 21
USC08
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Since it's a MASTERCARD that can be used everywhere MC is accepted, it's nice to get an increase on it.

I have yet to use mine in Hooter's. Smiley Happy

I havn't used mine at Hooters yet either, since the nearest one is 45 minutes away. Although I will keep it since it has no AF and just to see peoples reaction when i give it to them. LOL
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.