Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters CLI

tag
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Hooters CLI

Had hooter's since Oct 09. Started at 500.00  at six months------.>800.00 yesterday logged in bumped up to 1100.00.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hooters CLI

Question...And I apologize for my ignorance...Is this Hooters CC for the restaurant? I'm surprised a restaurant has a CC. Smiley Wink

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 2 of 9
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

the hooters mastercard is a prime and subprime bank/store card. i have one that i am proud of. i started out at 2800.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 3 of 9
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Smiley Very Happy  That's the same thing I thought too before I applied lol. It sure is the restaurant CC but it is a mastercard issued by merrick bank. I guess its a rebuilder card. I know when it first became popular they use to give really high cl. 3000.00 to 5000.00.  At least that's what I read on the forums.   Interest rate can be high. Also some pay an annual fee monthly mine is 4.00 bucks a month. I guess the annual fee is based on your credit score because some people don't have to pay a annual fee.

Message 4 of 9
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Interesting. Who'da thunk it Smiley Happy

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 5 of 9
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

I guess the annual fee is based on your credit score because some people don't have to pay a annual fee.

THATS MEEEEE!!!!! 2800 CL, 16.45 APR, 0 AF... HOOT!

Message 6 of 9
john398
Senior Contributor

True, I have no annual fee...

One question, do they not have a paperless option? I hate getting statements in the mail when I can get them online

Message 7 of 9
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

go to hooterscreditcard.com it there you just have to have an online account for the option.

Message 8 of 9
john398
Senior Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

go to hooterscreditcard.com it there you just have to have an online account for the option.

well i have an online account there, I just don't see how to stop paper bills, but thats ok.... no biggie

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.