Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters Card

tag
samantha1178
Valued Member

Hooters Card

Tell me what you think about me applying for the Hooters card. I don't have any inq. and I'd like to try for a new card.

On TU:

0 Inq.

2 student loans 3500 each deferred

2 collections, one for 291, one for 513 which is suppose to come off soon (I paid OC)

Applied bank 0/300

Orchard 16/500 (just paid in full yesterday)

Nuvell (car loan) paid on time for 14 months

Drive financial (a charge off that is going to be reversed this week due to a mistake on their part)

Farmers and Merchants Loan about 5 years ago paid off, $1500

TU Fico 588 currently..but I am going to wait on collection and drive financial to fix before applying.

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Re: Hooters Card

Apply for a Capital One instead of Hooters. Consumers have posted that their accounts were being closed due to no apparent reason.

Message 2 of 5
samantha1178
Valued Member

I have thought about Cap 1, but they have haven't prequalified me. Also, my other scores are lower than my TU score.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@YoungEntrepeneur wrote:

Apply for a Capital One instead of Hooters. Consumers have posted that their accounts were being closed due to no apparent reason.

I agree don't mess with Hooters the card is a waste lol.
Message 4 of 5
Cinnnamon
New Contributor

They use TU and want you to have at least 2 tradelines in order to be considered for an account with them. Cap1 is not worth it either.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.