Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Hooters Closed DH CC //// Too Funny!

Ummm, they're probably jealous because he's in w/Nfcu nice limits.  Hooters can keep their card. 

Super Contributor
DI

Re: Hooters Closed DH CC //// Too Funny!

fishbjc wrote:

Ummm, they're probably jealous because he's in w/Nfcu nice limits.  Hooters can keep their card. 

Was the card not use very often?  It's always best to try to keep all positive accounts open...especially if it's a no fee card.   The goal is to keep all mature accounts reporting until one is six feet under when credit won't be needed.  

Established Contributor
l9ikjam

[ Edited ]
The negatives of having Hooters is the AF($48 per year) and the rewards program and the positives is they give u auto CLI's ever 6 Months. If they was to close mine I wouldn't be upset at all.
Message Edited by l9ikjam on 12-30-2009 09:06 AM
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
Frequent Contributor
goodgirl-badcredit

i have not had an increase since i have had this card.. I have been stuck at $300. :smileymad:

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+