Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters... DECLINED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters... DECLINED

@mross1080 wrote:

It was for the best anyway. I got the card 7 months ago and it sits in the sock draw because of all the wierd looks I got using it. It only comes out when I go to hooters. Which isnt that often.

And I bet that's the way the Mrs. likes it.  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 44
mross1080
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mross1080 wrote:

It was for the best anyway. I got the card 7 months ago and it sits in the sock draw because of all the wierd looks I got using it. It only comes out when I go to hooters. Which isnt that often.

And I bet that's the way the Mrs. likes it.  Smiley Happy

That is correct!Smiley Very Happy I end up going once every couple months with some guys from work. The grilled cheese and wings are amazing!

Message 12 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mross1080 wrote:

Were u first trying to use it at other places because it is an mc right?  That would be funny becuase then it would be kinda out of it's element.

Message 13 of 44
mross1080
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mross1080 wrote:

Where u first trying to use it at other places because it is an mc right?  That would be funny becuase then it would be kinda out of it's element.

Yes. When I got it I figured id give it a go since they gave me a lower apr than my other highest card. But after several uses and a strange to odd look everytime I gave up. I never had a positive experience handing over the card even at hooters you get a strange look. I end up using zync 90 percent of the time since most people give a positive response. May seem odd but I dont like being looked at wierd by a complete stranger.

Message 14 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mross1080 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mross1080 wrote:

Where u first trying to use it at other places because it is an mc right?  That would be funny becuase then it would be kinda out of it's element.

Yes. When I got it I figured id give it a go since they gave me a lower apr than my other highest card. But after several uses and a strange to odd look everytime I gave up. I never had a positive experience handing over the card even at hooters you get a strange look. I end up using zync 90 percent of the time since most people give a positive response. May seem odd but I dont like being looked at wierd by a complete stranger.

No that's normal...

Message 15 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mross1080 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mross1080 wrote:

What does the Hooters card look like?  Got a picture?

Message 16 of 44
mross1080
Established Contributor

And if you didnt notice the front the entire back is a very bright orange.

Message 17 of 44
Datx
Valued Contributor

Looks like a good card for pay at the pump gas stations and for online purchases. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mross1080 wrote:

And if you didnt notice the front the entire back is a very bright orange.

Actually the card is kind of cute.  Maybe everybody likes the orange lettering.

Message 19 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never been to Hooters but I LOVE that card.  I want one.   They can look at me funny all they want when I use it.   I'm a 32 year old female.   LOL

I'll have to look into it down the road when I am credit shopping again.   Taking a time out for now to get myself to the next credit tier.

Message 20 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.