Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters Mastercard Arrived Yesterday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters Mastercard Arrived Yesterday

I just received my Hooters Mastercard in the mail yesterday i was so happy.They only gave me $500 Dollar credit limit but hey you have to start somewhere. I think this is the highest credit limit i have received for a credit card so far. I hope in the future there friendly with CLI.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters Mastercard Arrived Yesterday

Congratulations on your new card!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx.
Message 3 of 9
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

I believe the general consensus around here is that Hooters will CLI you around the 7th statement, but you have to request it and it costs a hard.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 9
GFer
Valued Contributor

I got mine last week and didn't get around to activating it until yesterday. I too, got the $500 cl. During activation asked if they could please do something with this 'measly cl'. They upped it to $1,500 but--
did a hard pull.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You lucked up Gfer i'm happy witth the $500 for now but 6 months from now i wanna see numbers like yours.
Message 6 of 9
GFer
Valued Contributor

Actually, I'm waiting again until after 10th to pull ficos again. I'm really nervous.
Have been on apping spree.....many inquiries....ouch!

Plus I think the new accounts will kill me when they hit my reports because my average age will be tanked. But my goal is to dilute the bad with good on my tl's and then sit back and let them age. My goals are long term vs short term (scores).

Believe it or not, I have 5 tax liens, 1 civil judgement, 2 co's (although one just changed reporting as simply closed by credit grantor--with lates of course), and 5 pd collections! I've done all I can with disputes, gw's, calls, and paying things off. Have to just wait it out and take my lumps, I suppose.

So considering where I started....my credit has vastly improved!
I have to say, I do enjoy the credit 'game' and the forums. (I am so addicted!) Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well where somewhat in the same boat. I have one collection that's paid an i have a chapter 13 on my credit report that's discharged an is due to fall off my credit report an the end of the year. I been on applying spree myself but in the long run it's gonna do me well if i pay my bills on time.
Message 8 of 9
GFer
Valued Contributor

My thoughts exactly! Let's just sit back and watch the scores go up while we learn even more on the boards here!  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.