Valued Member
kotam

Hooters Mastercard CLI

Dont know if this will help anyone, but I have had my hooters mastercard for over a year now. Ran up about 800 on 1K limit. Have been paying on it every month, never missing a payment. I used the autopay to make sure that none of my payments were ever late. If I had any extra, then I would make an additional payment that month.

My balance is currently 460, about half of what it was 6 months ago. I check my account today and they gave me a 200+ CLI. I know 200 is nothing compared to other cards but its nice to see when I didnt even ask for it. Plus, I havent used the card in over 8 months.

I guess they dont look at other cards you carry. Unlike Amex, they are only concerned with your history with them, since right now I am at 85% util on my revolving credit and show 2 unpaid mortages (one has been paid off but not reported as being paid off).

The Hooters mastercard is provided through Merrick Bank, which I have another card with them. They gave me a CLI on that card about 6 mos ago.

FICO equifax 638
FICO experian 609
FICO TU 643

as you can see my scores are nothing to get excited about.

I guess the point here is that if you consistently make on-time payments, then CLIs will happen.

Peace
Valued Contributor
cobra19

Re: Hooters Mastercard CLI

Others here have reported Merrick does a soft TU pull prior to cli.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}