Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters card and CLI's

tag
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Hooters card and CLI's

I have had my Hooters card for approximately two months.  I have a 1000 limit.  I have maxed it out twice and payed it in full both months.  When should I expect an automatic increase in my limit?

I requested one this month about a week after my payment posted but was declined.  I would have thought usage and payment like this would look good.

Any expert advice?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters card and CLI's

They told me to wait at least 6 months before a possible CLI.

Charlize Theron as serial killer Aileen Wuornos in the movie "Monster"
"I guess maybe I !@#$%^ up a little."
Message 2 of 6
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

I got my card 3 month CL 1500 , now my bonus 8500 point , try to ask CL up , but they keep turn me down 5 time . I would like to know any one have CL too ? Thanks !
TO : Coachhenson
If you max your CL . better way try to pay for them befor closing day . so it don't hurt you . and they help you alot for score .
because when they report to CRaS , they show your payment and your balance in month .

Payment $3000.00

Balance : $10.00

Message 3 of 6
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Thanks Dang.  I do pay way before it reports so that the balance reports either as 0 or a small amount.
Message 4 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I asked them 4 times each month and they said no. I'll wait 2 more months by then it would be 6 months. If they dont give CLI, I'll close the account when it ages to 12 months.
Message 5 of 6
marty56
Super Contributor

A little over 2 years ago I got a Sams Club card with a 300 CL.  It took awhile but now its up to 2400 which I am using to play the FICO score game.  I think it took a year for my first CL but then there came much shorter.

I dont know if there are any use patterns that will improve or lower your chances of a CL.  My instinct says that if you max the card out but you pay it all when its due is not a good idea.  I know that your max iut balance could get reported if the timing is right and is they or someone else pulled you score at the moment, it would be lower then it should be.  Timing, they say, is everything.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.